Overland Park Aggressive DUI Defense Attorney
We Fight Hard to Protect Your Rights & Freedom
If you have been arrested for driving under the influence, it is crucial to hire an attorney you can trust to fight for your rights and freedom. At Stolte Law, LLC, you can find an Overland Park aggressive DUI defense lawyer who is as committed to your case as you are. Attorney Stolte is here to provide personalized counsel through every stage of your case. Whether you case appears to be simple or complex, count on attorney Stolte to formulate your strongest defense.
Stolte Law, LLC is known for providing aggressive representation to each client. Call (913) 270-0497 today to discuss your rights and options.
Comprehensive Legal Support for DUI Arrests
EachDUI arrest results in two cases: criminal and administrative. In a criminal case, the prosecution is seeking to prove that you are guilty of the crime of driving under the influence. If found guilty, you will be convicted and receive a criminal sentencing. The administrative case, on the other hand, is handled by the Kansas Department of Revenue Division of Vehicles, which has the authority to suspend your license.
Potential consequences following a DUI arrest in Kansas include:
- Criminal DUI charges – A conviction for DUI will result in spending between 48 hours to one year in jail. The fine range for DUI is $750 to $2500. Other penalties include court costs and fees, probation monitoring fees, drug & alcohol evaluations, urinalysis testing, and drunk driving classes.
- Driver’s license hearings – Your ability to drive is also at risk because of a DUI arrest. If you do not act within 14 days of the arrest, your license will be automatically suspended. To protect your license, you must request an administrative hearing with the Kansas Department of Revenue. An experienced DUI attorney can give you a fighting chance to leave the administrative hearing with the license intact.
You have to be proactive in both types of DUI cases for the best outcome possible. Attorney Stolte has the necessary experience and knowledge to craft a strategic defense on your behalf to protect you from such harsh consequences. Stolte Law, LLC has a proven record of obtaining case dismissals. Trust our firm to keep you out of jail and on the road.
How to Beat a DUI in Overland Park
While being arrested for DUI can certainly be distressing, it does not necessarily mean you will be convicted. There are several strategies that may be employed to defend the charges against you.
Some factors of your case that may help get your charges reduced or dropped include:
- Illegal search
- Lack of probable cause to arrest
- Illegal stop of a person or vehicle
- Inaccurate field sobriety test
- Improper administration of a field sobriety test
Preparing a successful case against DUI charges begins with conducting a careful investigation of your case. Attorney Stolte is adept at finding nuances of DUI cases that can be used to get his clients’ charges dropped. When you work with Stolte Law, LLC, you can be confident that everything that can be done to fight your charges is being done.
Recognized by The National College of DUI Defense
The National College of DUI Defense recently awarded Attorney Adam D. Stolte with one of five national awards for his "creative, thoughtful, intellectual, and ethical" work in DUI defense. NCDD invited Adam to Harvard Law School for the annual conference to receive the honor.